Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Hunt is ON!!

I know Reagen's really going to enjoy this one because I've been talking about and looking at and working towards a den redo for month's now. Now I'm serious! Its time and in spite of a new puppy we will forge ahead! I'm really loving the whole white and black thing with a pop of color. Since I would be a creature of constant change, I think I'm going to have to stick with that. I'm loving PB Basic in a white cotton/linen. Maybe I'll make it a fun room, full of lots of bright colors. Or maybe all girlie and foo fooy! I just love having option's galore. So we're off...to find inspiration and the perfect piece's for the perfect room! I promise to post pics of my favorite finds! Wish me luck!!

Hugs & Kisses!!
Angela K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment