Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wallpaper making a comeback????

I'm sure by now y'all know that I'm getting my house ready to put on the market..well maybe you don't! But I am, way too much house for me. Even though Skooter's still here its just too much to take care of and I'm really tired of all the upkeep! Anyhoo....I'm trying to get it ready and its been several years since its been painted so...nothing like a fresh coat of paint to freshen things up and besides..I want it looking all cutesy and stuff! So in deciding on what I want to do with it and looking around at what everyone else is doing...I've run across lots of wallpaper lately. Some of its really cute and different. I like different, I like whimsical...I like that wow factor!! But is that something that I'll get tired of?! I mean it maybe great today but tomorrow I may not be feeling whimsical! Here's a sampling of something's that I've found! What do you think...to wallpaper or not to wallpaper???????





above pics from pinterest





above pics from peppermint bliss


now here's a thought


love this one from anthropolgy

So what do you think??? Wallpaper or not???

til next time...shuga!!

No comments:

Post a Comment