Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And the crown goes to...

Me, you and a wiener!!!! I know, your thinking what?? I'm getting to that, I promise I have a point! You know what I love about being young and just starting out, not to mention broke? Its that you have to be creative. Come on, I know you have to remember those days. I miss them and I am truly inspired by some of what I see out there. Bri over at Me, you and a wiener is officially the queen of DIY's! She can take something that is nothing and turn it into something fabulous. Makes me wonder why you would ever want to pay full price for something just for a name when you can do the same thing Bri does! Talk about a Chic Streak!! Here are a few of my fav's! She is my kinda girl!!! Do we have any DIYer's out there? If so I want to hear from you, what's your latest project?

Hugs and Kisses!
Angela K








Go check them all out at timmythewienerdog.blogspot.com. But be warned...she does have a filthy mouth on her! I just bleep those out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment