Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wild About Weddings!!!

Lately I've got weddings on the brain. My son and my brother are getting married. The son next year and the brother in July of this year. While my son is planning a destination wedding, my brother is not, and I still can't help but contemplate what we would do if he wasn't. Besides that, I LOVE those dressy dress's and the whole wedding planner thing! So...I've been looking and planning and here's some of what I've found! I love, love, love BHLDN! I love the fact that their a little different and vintagey, they are to die for! It would make the cutest little wedding adventure! Hope you enjoy and if any of you need help planning...I'm available! Just call me the wannabe wedding planner!

Hugs and Kisses
Angela K

















Oh and expect more on this subject!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment