Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rue is out!!!!

The new online Rue magazine is out and it is lovely!!! It features another one of my favorite bloggers, Bailey from Peppermint Bliss and her home which she fondly refers to as Clifford, the big red house! I love her take on traditional with a touch of whimsy in every room! She is just so clever...who would have thought to paint the window trim in THAT color...or hang a picture over a window, which I love by the way. She has several items I'm coveting right now! 1) that fabulous huge picture that she and her husband are sitting in front of. 2) those darling little lamps on the dressing table!! She's even got me liking wallpaper again...what's that about?! Actually there is just way too much to mention, so we'll just leave it with...I wanna live there(whiney, pouty voice)!! She is just the cutest little thing and I enjoyed every detail of it! Go over and check it out at  http://www.ruemag.com/issues/issue-four/! You can see Bailey here at http://www.peppermintbliss.com/.  So tell me what do you think so far, could you live there!!

Hugs and Kisses!!
Angela K









all pics via Rue and Peppermint Bliss  

No comments:

Post a Comment