Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Loving This Living Room!!!


One of the great things I love about blogging is all the wonderful bloggers I'm am finding! I am amazed at how much talent, creativity and imagination there is out there. Some of these people are just your average Joe...or should I say Joetta! I mean really...you have got to see this one! I love, love, love this gal! Meet Tracy from soulstyle.ca...she is super fantastic. A decorator/stager from Canada and there is nothing hoity toity about her! I love it when you run across someone who is NOT a decorator snob...I hate those! You will fall in love too once you see her living room and those fantastic wall's and window!!!!! The woman's a genius and she's made it easy for us because she's done all the leg work! Take a look at this...






What'd I tell ya...now you see why I absolutely am coveting this! Gorgeous isn't it and how smart is she! Check it out here and tell her I sent you!!!!
 http://www.soulstyle.ca/word/living-room-wainscot

Til next time...shuga's!!
AKH

No comments:

Post a Comment