Thursday, September 1, 2011

Now That's What I'm Talking About!!!

Skooter and I, for those of you that don't know that's Reagen's nick name, like to take road trips. We love, love, love a magical mystery tour. We never worry about getting lost or turned around because you never know what you might find. Some of our best shopping has been from a wrong turn! We love the difference in scenery, architecture, and we adore history! Don't get me wrong now, flying's great as far as time frame goes...but you miss out on so much of real life! Our world is full of so much beauty and we let it slip through our fingers because we're in such a hurry. Our last trip, to Beaufort, South Carolina and we drove it straight through! I'm too old for that, actually Skoot thinks she's too old for that too! Anyway...I told her we needed to get a camper! HA!!! Me and camping don't normally go in the same sentence together. My idea of roughing it, is Holiday Inn if you know what I mean! I don't know that I could really do that but after seeing this little cutie, I'd seriously consider it! Her name is Audree and she belongs to Tiffany over at The Fancy Farmgirl! Another blog I love! Just look at that group of gal's! I'm nothing but a city girl...but this could be so fun!













All pictures from The Fancy Farmgirl and you can visit her here http://www.thefancyfarmgirl.com/! I just love her, she makes me happy!!!

Til next time...shuga's!!
AKH

No comments:

Post a Comment