Monday, February 21, 2011

Let the sun shine in!!!

Ok...been sick! That so stinks!!! Especially since we are having the most beautiful weather around here. Windy, but the sun is shining and spring is here! Of course that actually makes being sick even worse! So thought I'd bring the sunshine in...hope you enjoy them as much as I did. They made me smile and that ultimately made me feel better! Tulips are my favorite flower! Love the pink shades on those blue and white lamps, would not have thought of that one! The cottages and bright colors make me want to be outside in a garden or just sitting with a big ole glass of sweet tea reading under a shade tree! you know us southerner's make the best ever sweet tea! What makes you smile, what's your idea of spring, what do you do to feel better?

Hugs & Kisses
Angela K








No comments:

Post a Comment