Friday, February 4, 2011

Princess and the pea!!

Wow...we actually had about 5 inches of snow on the ground when we got up this morning! I know you guy's get tired of us southerner's whining and crying about the weather but we just can't help it. We're all at home today and since its so cold I can stay curled up in the bed with all my fluffy covers, laptop and a big ole cup of hot chi tea! Later this afternoon I'll move on to hot chocolate...yummy!!! But the point would be, that I don't have to leave the comfort of my own bed! So let's talk about beds...that's the one thing I think you should NEVER scrimp on. Always buy at least 300 thread count linens and did I mention pillows? Lots of pillows!!! It doesn't mean expensive either. You can pick up sales at all the stores and you can shop Marshall, TJMax and Ross and get excellent deals on fantastic bedding. My idea of the perfect bed probably stems from when I was a little girl and would spend the night with Grandmother. She had a four poster bed and it seemed so big and fluffy. You had to climb in to it and then the whole thing just seemed to envelop you in comfort. You'd sink down and pull those soft warm covers up around you and it was like sleeping in the clouds! The only thing that could make this better for me would be a fireplace in here! Here are a few of my fav's!! Whats your idea of a perfect bed or bedroom? I am always looking for new fabulous finds for bed and bath...suggestion's or comments anyone?

Hugs &n Kisses
Angela K










No comments:

Post a Comment