Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wild Wednesday!!

Its Wild Wednesdays...and you know what that means...wild about color!! How about REDS today! Red use to be my signature color and kind of still is. I have had red bathrooms, red bedrooms, and lets not forget your staple (around here anyway) red dining roooms! Of course there were other colors mixed in because I'm just not sure I could handle all red. Take a look at some of these and let me know what you think! Some I could totally live with, other's not so much! Never the less, you have to admire anyone that can go with all out red! Last but not least, who can resist a fabulous pair of Loubatin heels with their signature red soles?! Not me but of course at $900 I'll have to buy some look alikes and paint the soles red myselfy!!!! Do you have a signature color?

Hugs and Kisses
Angela K








No comments:

Post a Comment