Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Something to brighten this gloomy day!!

As soon as Pantone's released this years color as Honeysuckle it was popping up all over the place. I don't know about you guy's, but when I think of honeysuckle its not pink, its yellow! Guess that's because that's the color of the little flower I was seeing growing up. Apparently I was wrong! I'm a lover of pink but most people, men in general, are not going to have that in their den or bedroom. its a cute little girls color. I think it would work if you use it sparingly or as an accent color. I thought since its so cold and so drearily gray out there we'd play with color. Here are a few of things honeysuckle! I could live in some of these rooms, how about you? What do you think of them? Oh...and end it all with a great little pink polish, which I would so use right now if I had it!!

Hugs & Kisses
Angela K








No comments:

Post a Comment